- Kelly Distinguished Circle Award – 2015
- Board member for Wells Fargo Bank Community Local Advisory Board
- Kelly Golden Shamrock Award – 2016
- Graduate of University of Texas at Austin, BA Major Mathematics, Minor Computer Science
- Member of National & Texas Association of Realtors and Waco Association of Realtors
- Married to Nelma for 45 years, three sons and nine grandchildren
- Member, deacon, trustee of First Baptist Woodway
- Supporter and coach in youth sports activities Woodway Family Center, Midway Little League, HOT Soccer, Midway High School athletics
- Founded and operated successful software business specializing in hospital financial software for over 26 years, selling business in 2008.
- Over 15 years of experience in investment and residential properties before joining Kelly Realtors
Agent Remarks/Bio:My hobbies include anything involving my family and grandchildren: Trips to the lake, little league, flag football, soccer, Disneyworld.
Danny was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process of buying my first home. He was willing to spend a big chunk of time from several weekends showing me houses as I was coming from out of town. He was in constant communication and quickly became a friend.
We worked with Danny for over a year to buy a home then sell our home. He was very patient throughout the process and was extremely accommodating to work with our schedule. He took the time to understand our wants and needs, and worked very hard to meet those needs. Thanks, Danny, for everything!
Working with Danny was a HUGE blessing to our family! Our 24 year old daughter wanted to buy a house and this was our families first experience using a realtor (we built our house). Danny's knowledge, kindness and patience are second to none. He was so patient walking us through the process of looking at many houses to help our daughter figure out what would best fit her...always with a smile on his face. If my husband wasn't available, then Danny would give the "dad" inspection and give his honest opinion. Danny is definitely in the business because he loves to help people and do what is best for them. Danny's insight and knowledge were invaluable. Danny knows the area well and always responded very quickly.
I purchased a house in April of 2016 with the help of Danny Webb. He was such an incredible realtor. He was very honest and sincere and worked really hard to find me the exact house I was looking for. He was always available and had such a pleasant personality. He paid attention to my likes and dislikes as I was looking for property and worked hard to find me ones to look at that were within what I was looking for. I would certainly recommend Danny for your realtor needs and thank him so much for helping me to find the house of my dreams in the home town I grew up in.
Working with Danny was a tremendous pleasure! He was able to help me throughout my purchasing process, even with all the obstacles that arose and tried to upset things, his calm and informative demeanor was a true blessing. I most definitely would/will use his services again, if he'll have me. Lol. I have already recommended him to several associates of mine! Keep up the awesome work Danny!!!
Danny made my home buying experience such a great experience and made it so much easier. His knowledge of the local market was very helpful throughout the experience. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision that wouldn't have been right for me, and he worked with my crazy schedule even if he couldn't be the one to show me the house!
I have no words to say that would adequately explain the wonderful experience we had with Danny Webb selling our house. He was always available to answer questions and to keep us informed of what was going on as we were located in another state trying to sell. He offered sound advice on how to proceed when negotiations would get stranded. He would go above and beyond to make sure things were set as they should be for us being we were again out of state and unable to take care of some of the local stuff ourselves. I would recommend Danny Webb to anyone buying or selling a home. You couldn't have a better person on your side and that is fact!!!!!!!
What a privilege it was for me to work with Mr. Webb. My circumstances were very stressful at the time and Mr. Webb was
1. Kind, patient, professional, and courteous.
2. Understood my needs and fulfilled them entirely.
3. Even continued to offer help with a few things I needed quite some time after closing.
I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Webb. Kelly is fortunate to have him aboard.