- Two time Diamond Shamrock award winner at Kelly, Realtors
- Member of the City of Waco Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Waco Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Mentors two student athletes in the (LEAD) Leadership, Education, and Development program at Waco High
- Active member in the central Texas community
Agent Remarks/Bio:In 2007, Dudley made the decision to pursue his career in residential and ranch real estate. With a business management degree from Dallas Baptist University and a Waco background with many personal relationships, real estate was the perfect fit for Dudley and his family. Dudley and his wife Katie have lived in the Waco area their entire lives with the exception of their college days. They are raising three children (1 girl and 2 boys) and are very involved in their school and sports, as well as hunting and fishing. Both Dudley and Katie enjoy most of their days off at the family ranch in south Texas and also taking an annual trip to the beach. Dudley also makes time to coach his kids in football, baseball, and softball. If you are thinking about buying or selling, call Dudley for all of your real estate needs. He prides his business on personal attention, negotiating contracts, and meeting all of his clients needs.