- Mortgage Lending and Destressed Assets Management for over 20 years
- Licensed Texas Realtor since 1998
- Member Phi Theta Kappa
- Graduate Floyd Wickman Master Sales Academy
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- Associated Degree in Business Management and Real Estate.
Organizations & Memberships
- Waco Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Hewitt Chamber of Commerce
- Waco Chamber of Commerce
- Wish Grantor for Make A Wish Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Meal on Wheels
- Lifelong Resident of the Waco Area. I love selling Waco to others. I raised my children here and they are raising their children here. Waco is a family oriented community that makes it the place for children to grow and thrive.
Agent Remarks/Bio:Waco is my home and I love introducing it to new Wacoans. My business is based on honesty, integrity and professionalism. Continuing education insures that I can continue to meet my requirements of being a real estate agent in Waco, TX and its surrounding communities with knowledge and experience. I love what I do and I hope it shows.
I came from out of state and had 1 week to find a home for my family and I. Becky spent everyday with me, we put close to 600 miles on her vehicle as she took me to view every home that I wanted to see. Once we located the one I wanted she was involved in every step of the process right up to closing. I would recommend Becky Shook to anyone that is in need of an agent that is knowledgeable of the area and the process required to purchase a home.