- (254) 717-1636
- Mortgage Lending and Destressed Assets Management for over 20 years
- Licensed Texas Realtor since 1998
- Member Phi Theta Kappa
- Graduate Floyd Wickman Master Sales Academy
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- Associated Degree in Business Management and Real Estate.
Organizations & Memberships
- Waco Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Hewitt Chamber of Commerce
- Waco Chamber of Commerce
- Wish Grantor for Make A Wish Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Meal on Wheels
- Lifelong Resident of the Waco Area. I love selling Waco to others. I raised my children here and they are raising their children here. Waco is a family oriented community that makes it the place for children to grow and thrive.
Agent Remarks/Bio:Waco is my home and I love introducing it to new Wacoans. My business is based on honesty, integrity and professionalism. Continuing education insures that I can continue to meet my requirements of being a real estate agent in Waco, TX and its surrounding communities with knowledge and experience. I love what I do and I hope it shows.
- (254) 717-1636
It was a pleasure working with Becky. She is very knowledgeable and always had the answers to any question I had. The house was listed and sold for more than I had expected and sold on the second day listed. Becky was very thorough during the whole process which I greatly appreciated as I was out of town. I would highly recommend Becky to anyone without hesitation.
Becky went above and beyond to help us find the right home. She showed us houses for about 4 months and didn't pressure us to buy. I'm sure we tested her patience but she never showed it. She was wonderful throughout the entire process. When we decide to sell and buy again we will want her as our realtt
Becky was our Realtor for the Purchase of our 5 Acre piece of Property In Lorena, TX. She did an excellent job in locating the type of property we were looking for and in overseeing all aspects of our purchase from the start to a successful completion and close. Becky is very professional and knowledgeable and we would not hesitate to use her services again and highly recommend her to anyone who is wanting to purchase or sell a home or property in the greater Waco, TX area.
I came from out of state and had 1 week to find a home for my family and I. Becky spent everyday with me, we put close to 600 miles on her vehicle as she took me to view every home that I wanted to see. Once we located the one I wanted she was involved in every step of the process right up to closing. I would recommend Becky Shook to anyone that is in need of an agent that is knowledgeable of the area and the process required to purchase a home.
My experience with Becky was wonderful. She was very patient and worked through a very complicated situation that stretched on for what seemed like forever. She never gave up and I feel fortunate to have her on my team!
Hi, my name is Paula and Becky Shook is our realtor. She has shown several homes to us. She was very prompt in calling us when she would find something that we would be interested in. We could call and ask questions in which she would asnswer with knowledge. She has been a delight to be with, I would recommend her to anyone
. She really goes out of her way to accommodate you.